At Lakeland, we are committed to leading people to follow Jesus, be changed by Jesus and commit to the mission of Jesus…because lives are at stake. That’s why we don’t just hire employees—we empower leaders. Leaders who are ready to do anything short of sin to reach people who don’t know Christ. Leaders who laugh hard, loud, and often. Leaders who always bring their best, because our mission is too important to settle for anything less!
We’re looking for a part-time Facilities Director for Lakeland. This person will give oversight to a dynamic ministry team and must be a driven team builder with an eye for details. We are looking for an expert developer of people and strategies that can excel in high-paced, highly effective and productive environments.
If this ignites the passion within you, and you believe your gifts, expertise, and talents would propel you in this position, then keep reading for more information.
- A driven self-starter
- Constantly chasing excellence without sacrificing efficiency
- A strategic thinker and executer
- Relevant to Lakeland’s values and demographic
- A proven developer of people and teams
- Teachable-Constantly learning and honing your craft
- ‘Can-do’ minded always looking for solutions to make it work
- A go-getter who is observant, flexible and takes initiative
- Get up each morning believing BIG, walking in the Spirit and looking to blaze new trails
- Be authentic while having fun and inspiring others to serve and lead well
- Be a team player who works well with our staff and leadership teams
The perfect fit:
- Considers their toolbelt their favorite accessory
- Works through others to make nearly impossible projects become a reality
- Has a near obsessive eye for details and what needs to be done next