At Lakeland, we are committed to leading people to follow Jesus, be changed by Jesus, and commit to the mission of Jesus…because lives are at stake. That’s why we don’t just hire employees—we empower leaders. Leaders who are ready to do anything short of sin to reach people who don’t know Christ. Leaders who laugh hard, loud, and often. Leaders who always bring their best, because our mission is too important to settle for anything less!
The Graphic Designer (PT-20 Hours) is responsible for creating graphics for all media projects at Lakeland Church and reports to the Media Project Manager.
- Create unique and relevant graphics for various ministry needs
- Collaborate with teams to contribute graphic design and direction for projects
- Creatively expand upon art direction for Lakeland branding
- Maintain and update church website and app
- Produce consistency across a variety of formats, such as print, digital and environmental projects
- Maintain project timelines and deadlines
- Meet weekly with Project Manager for ongoing feedback, direction, and project management
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illistrator, etc.)
- Experience with Video and/or Motion Graphics
- Understanding of Website/App management
- Desire for excellence with all aspects of project creation
- Forward thinking design that captures the vision and brand of Lakeland
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining excellence
This job description in no way states or implies that the ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are the only responsibilities of this position. The employee is required to follow any other reasonable instruction and perform any other reasonable duties at the request of the Executive Pastor.