Lakeland Church is a vibrant, growing community of Christ-followers in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, that is leading people to follow Jesus, be changed by Jesus, and commit to the mission of Jesus…because lives are at stake. We fight to keep things simple. Our passion to share the gospel of Jesus is creating inspirational growth. We are eager to expand without splintering, to spread the gospel without compromising the story—and that’s where you come in.
We are currently looking to create a team of Part-Time Park Rangers to serve in our Brand-New environment. This position is the primary point of contact for families visiting Lakeland Park. You will ensure that every guest has an excellent experience while visiting. You will invest in the lives of the next generation by showing them the love of Christ.
- Warmly greet guests and assist them in checking in.
- Represent the Church and be responsible for ensuring that the Park’s guidelines are followed.
- Interact with children and encourage appropriate play.
- Assist with parties and group events.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Feel a call by God to serve in this role (this is not just a paycheck for you).
- The ability to actively listen and communicate with kids and adults.
- A friendly and positive attitude.
- A love for families and a desire to model the love of Christ.
- An enthusiastic personality that will encourage guests to have fun.
- BONUS-Previous experience in childcare or teaching.
Are you interested in exploring this as God’s next assignment for you? Don’t wait! Get in on the frontside of this exciting vision at Lakeland Church.